Chicken Soup for the Bloggers Soul (and Stomach)


I am currently eating chicken soup with a stack of Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul on my desk. I have the first, second, third, and one on the 'Tough Stuff' which I got from my Aunt April. Now I am wishing my name was Bucky so when people called me over or something I could say
If there was 'Chicken Soup for the Super Soldiers Soul' so that Steve and Bucky could read something together. That is of course only if (Angry at Infinity War Stuff). Oh the good old days of yor when everyone was alive. It's been two months so I hope i'm not ruining anything. SPOILERS AHEAD for INFINITY WAR! If I am supposed to feel bad for that square headed mutation of a grape then the Russo brothers can stick my not-sorry stick where the sun doesn't shine! Thanos can suck a lime! He murdered the characters I love and refuse to forgive him ever! You show your daughter you love her by giving her a hug or maybe emotional support, not by yeeting her off a cliff so you can add another collectible rock to your death glove which was ugly as hell btw. Thanos has no sense of fashion, being an alien is no ecsuse! Hela, Loki, Grandmaster, they all had some form of fashion sense. Thanos is an out-of-date mutant grape! Okay! That is my story and I am sticking to it, Thanos is an out-of-date mutant grape! My favorite superhero/precious baby Peter Parker is dust no thanks to him and Loki was freakin' choked to death I am about to cross into the mcu dimension so that I can beat Thanos's sorry butt to a pulp and snap everything alright again. I am yelling but didn't want to all caps everything and be obnoxious. And then Peter heckin' Quill ruined everything because his girlfriend died. Yes, that is sad but you know what they almost had it off the snap could have been prevented if Quill had just realized there was a bigger issue at stake. He has no excuse and I need Avengers 4 now so that i can rant some more and know how the hell this is going to be fixed. I am livid at the Russo's for killing my darling baby and Loki and Bucky you absolute lemon lickers how could you?!!!

Okay I feel better now that is out. I've been holding that in for about two months. Here's a Bucky meme to lighten the mood:
I am soothed. Cheese and crackers I love the mcu (except for Infinity War). Okay I need more pictures and memes for the fallen.
Here is King T'Challa being cool as heck on this throne.
Quick Fun Fact
Dialogue that should have happened in Infinity War.
Here is Gamora being beautiful as always
Quick Fun Fact
Gamora with young Gamora
Meme
Another meme, Oh wait no. That's just my BITTERNESS SHOWING
You failed to save half the universe you must be so embarrassed HA HA HA *cough* still bitter *cough*
Finally some wholesomeness
Worst date ever
Confused, in space, still wholesome
Aesthetic
Accurate as heck
Poor everyone involved in that
When people say Loki isn't coming back. Honestly I could make a whole post, nay, a whole blog about Loki. But this post is long enough and I have stuff I need to do!

Goodnight!
(Soup)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tom Hiddleston Appreciation Time

Hey There Demons! It's Me, Ya Boi!