Shell Shocker: A Review


Do you ever meet people, whether in real life or online that you just connect with? Have you ever stayed true to your team, unwavering loyalty until you were all that is left of a once magnificent plane? The key clacks of a glorious battle still ring in my ears as I recall my time on https://shellshock.io


I had heard about the game at school. My peers had a preference of playing this game rather than do their work. A dangerous game considering how close we are to graduation. I was at home while my mother was on her computer. I told her about the game, and she went to investigate playing as "Your Mom" (Yes, really). I quickly sat myself before my desk in order to join on the fun.

Upon entering the website I equipped myself with a RPEGG (this game is filled with egg puns). Entering the first fight I figured out the controls, and gave some ominous one-liners. Quickly getting bored, out of lack of intellectually stimulating company, I moved on. Hopping from game to game I finally landed in a space arena with none other than THOR(a teammates tag name). This time with an EggK-47. I had joined right in the heat of things. I began getting kills, moving faster, becoming more confident in my controls of the game.

Then I noticed someone wonder aloud whether anyone was in the comments. I responded quickly. A small conversation began between two others which quickly fell silent. Wanting to stimulate conversation I asked if anyone liked pasta. Irritated_Gamer responded. Although this gentle-egg in a top hat was on the opposite team to me I felt as though I had found a kindred spirit. We both liked pasta, we were both hungry. Although Irritated_Gamer did get into a spat with a member of my team $$$HUSTLE$$$ (who was being rather uncouth to say the least), I thought dearly of the well dressed chap. As the game went on, so did the people leave. THOR left while I wasn't looking, which was a bit sad to be honest. Soon it was just me, and Irritated_Gamer playing. He (I am assuming) let me take the spatula. Then, when I respawned, he hunted me across the arena shooting furiously until I eggsploded (ba dum tss). After, when I came back, he was gone. I found the spatula, and relished in my hollow victory, alone. I had truly become the lone, omnipotent being I claimed to be,

So know this Irritated_Gamer

It has been an honor battling you.

Cordially,

OmnipotentDICK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tom Hiddleston Appreciation Time

Chicken Soup for the Bloggers Soul (and Stomach)

Hey There Demons! It's Me, Ya Boi!